Op dit bureau is al aanspraak gemaakt door zijn eigenaar
With passion and commitment, we work for and together with brands. With our team of creative specialists, we create and translate brand strategies into distinctive designs and digital technology solutions. We do this with the conviction that successful stories lead to more meaningful brands.
Bert gives shape and meaning to these brands.
We are creative specialists working together as a multidisciplinary team on the ultimate user experience. Bert develops strong E-learning and onboarding platforms, unique branding and intuitive UI/UX.
We strive to develop recognizable identities for organizations, brands and businesses. We set the bar high in digital branding and we create functional design. Timeless interfaces and groundbreaking technology in which the user is key. Together with the customer we come to one effective and clear solution. A creation of strong communication and an outspoken design.
Prijzen of Nominaties
- starsPlatinum AVA Digital Award 2019 - Medical2019Webdesign & developmentstarsGolden AVA Digital Award 2019 - B2C2019Webdesign & developmentstarsAwwwards - Site of the Day - July 18, 20162016Design & developmentstarsAwwwards - Site of the Day - May 23, 20152015Design & development
Wij zijn actief in verschillende sectoren.
- The dynamics in developing digital media and online applications in particular, have increased to a point where a classic Waterfall approach will no longer suffice. The basic concept behind Scrum is that your activities are based on a fixed overall vision rather than fixed goals and content. This is the approach of Bert.Because the environment is constantly changing, Scrum does not follow a detailed “master plan”, allowing creation of final results organically. This way, you avoid ending up with a final product that —while meeting earlier specifications— unfortunately no longer meets the end users’ actual needs.
- Graphic design is all around you. Graphic design is taste, fantasy and self-expression: your imagination emerging into shapes. It uses visual compositions to solve problems and communicate ideas through typography, images, color and form. All very different elements that are part of a much bigger picture. Merging creativity with strategy, communication and aesthetic. The most important part of the design process finds place before you even put a pen to paper, or start sketching. Listen, research, develop concepts and find balance between aesthetics and function. Good communication is essential. Designers interpret their client needs to create art with a purpose, design that matters.
Branding & Positionering
- Every respected organisation in the world, every brand and every corporation strives to have a recognisable identity that is not bound by trends or timeframes. In every form. Always in motion and above all recognised. An adaptive identity gives your brand an incredible freedom of expression. Your target audience will see, experience and recall your brand and every asset of it. Everywhere, everytime. Get on board, be adaptive too and stimulate desired action of your target audience.
Informatie over het bureau
Bekijk de laatste projecten die voor onze klanten gerealiseerd zijn
Jungo: Re-brandingdecember 2018december 2018
Pastel colors make happy, are relaxing to the eye and have a soft, refined character. With this in mind, we created a simplistic but eye-catching web design for Jungo, a platform where mortgages are provided through a transparent marketplace. And because the technical nature of Jungo requires a lot of text and content information, we developed a simple but effective illustration style that matches the overall visual identity.
- Golden Winner AVA Digital Awards 2019
Campagne NS-station hallfebruari 2019februari 2019
Campagne NS-station hall
A gigantic exhibition space with life-sized historic photographs in light boxes. The station hall of Hengelo is dedicated to 150 years Stad & Stork. The exhibition is about the cultural and social development that Stork has left to the city and its residents. In collaboration with the HeArtGallery foundation, we took care of its design and realization.
Stork in everything
Architecture, education, associations and cultural institutions: much of Stork's history is still visible or active in Hengelo. With the historical photos, the HeArtGallery foundation wanted to show how extensive the city of Machine factory Brothers Stork & Co. has benefited. By engaging us for the design and elaboration of the image, the exhibition comes to life.
The exhibition colors the entire station hall of Hengelo, consists of 64 panels, is 1.80 meters tall and has a total length of 60 meters. The underground hall has been transformed into a huge exhibition space with life-sized photos in the light boxes along the walls.
The combination of clear typography with large images ensures that persons passing by can easily admire the exhibition at eye level. The exhibition embodies how history and design can lead to an interesting outcome and match.
Life, color and energy
A place where many people come and go. The station hall is a generally gray place that we have transformed and uplifted by blowing life, color, and energy into the location.
Plegt-Vos: online identitynovember 2018november 2018
Plegt-Vos: online identity
Plegt-Vos, as a builder, is progressive and open-minded. The online world of today is fast-paced, and Plegt-Vos is always at the forefront of this. Choosing the right communication tools and determining the strategy provide the connection with their clients that Plegt-Vos strives for. They wanted a new website with the latest techniques and next level user interaction to show the human touch behind the company. We made that possible.
It was our job to put more emphasis on the human touch. By creating the right customer journey, the intended target group is addressed, and this gives a boost to the overall brand experience. A well-thought-out content marketing strategy results in the visitor getting the information that corresponds to his or her areas of interest. This perfectly reflects how open-minded Plegt-Vos' approach is to the construction world. By using micro animations, we give these concepts that extra bit of attention.
The concept was made from a strategic point of view. With their open culture, short turn-around times and a great sense of responsibility, they have been adapting to a changing environment for over 115 years. To reflect this online and on their website as well we wanted to show the people the soul.
Choosing the right communication tools and determining the strategy provide the connection with their clients that Plegt-Vos strives for. To make this happen, we gave them an idea of how you can show this best by using the right animations and footage. They give their audience the optimal experience.
Have a look for yourself on https://plegt-vos.nl/
AOC Europe web presencemaart 2016maart 2016
AOC Europe web presence
As a leader in the world of screens and LCD displays, AOC have shipped more than 50 million screens worldwide to date. High-quality screens and beautiful displays, combined with state of the art technology guarantee a great multimedia experience.
AOC was looking for a party who is user focused and works with the latest cutting edge technology. The corporate website of AOC was due for a renewal. This initial project has led to an intense cooperation between Bert and AOC; two organisations with a similar ideology. The added value of the products and services of AOC had become central to the user.
Joblogicmaart 2016maart 2016
Joblogic are established and recognized as a key player in service management software, a people company constantly striving to serve their loyal custom base. Joblogic needed a new branding, identity and overall presentation that represented its ethos.
Following in-depth investigation with JobLogic, Bert created a completely new Identity. A full brand guideline was created, creating a foundation for all representation and communications to be built upon. These guidelines have since been put into action, with the creation of a website, campaign and events materials, and printed stationery.
uMake branding & websitemaart 2016maart 2016
uMake branding & website
uMake is a powerful iPad App that enables users to quickly and intuitively sketch and share their ideas in 3D. For their big launch on the new iPad Pro, uMake asked us to help them with a rebranding and a new website.
Why use a complete flat style if your DNA is 3D? So it was an obvious direction for us to create a 3D element that is the heart of the branding. It has a place in both motion and graphics. This is just the beginning of the shape and we want to see it grow. The possibilities are endless.
Bekijk de laatste reviews van onze klanten
Laat ons u voorstellen aan de beste bureaus voor uw project
Van webdesign tot reclamebureaus: wij houden rekening met ál uw criteria en stellen u voor aan de meest passende bureaus. U vergelijkt de voorstellen dan zelf en maakt de beste keuze.Vind mijn bureau
100% gratis - Kosten worden in rekening gebracht bij de marketingbureaus die met u willen werken.